Posted on January 12, 2019 by AEO Connected Credit
AEO Connected Credit Card
The AEO Connected credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank. It is a shopping card that offers more benefits for AE and Air card clients. Offers standard free delivery, more comfort, more rewards, and better customer experience.
Features /Rewards for using the AEO Connected Credit Card
- Provides cardholders 20% of the first purchase of AEO Connected credit card
- It provides free standard shipping
- Cardholders can earn 15 points for every $1 spent
- Enjoy 2500 points at $10 price
- Get a 20% discount on your birthday coupon
- Make use of the Buy 5 jeans option, get 1 free offer
- You can buy 5 bras and get 1 free
- The yearly fee is $ 0
- Purchase APR rate is set at 99%
- No Balance transfer rate with this card
- Cash Advance fee is $10 or 5%
How to Apply for an AEO Connected Credit Card
To request the card and obtain approval, the applicant must consider:
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a social security number (SSN)
- The applicant is expected to reside in the US.
- He must have a photo ID issued by the government
- Requires a clear credit history.
How to apply
- Go to the bank’s application homepage
- Then you must provide the following personal information; First name, M.I. (Optional), Street, Apt (optional), Postal code, City and state, Apartment, Burgemeester (type), Alternative address, / ITIN, Date of birth, Annual income and Duration of stay at current address
- Select the delivery method of the invoice declaration by selecting the option next to the option; Electronic statements or paper statements
- Check your synchronization speed and commission
- Agreement on the conditions for the use of a credit card
- After completing the above information, you must click the “Safe Upload” button to submit your application.
Activation of the AEO Connected Credit Card
To activate the new AEO Connected credit card, call 1-888-232-4535
AEO Connected Credit Card Login
- Go to the American Eagle Card Service verification page
- Enter your user ID
- enter the password
- Click on the secure login link to gain access.
How to Recover AEO Connected User ID or Password
- Go to the login page
- Tap “Search user ID” just above the login button
- Then enter your credit card number and zip code on your new page.
- Click on the ‘Search user ID’ link to retrieve your user ID.
- Go to the American Eagle registration page
- Choose the ‘Reset password’ link
- Enter the user ID on the new page you are targeting
- Enter the zip code
- You will receive an e-mail in the e-mailbox with the password for the temporary password reset password
- Upon completion, you will receive a confirmation message that the password has been changed.
How to Pay Bill Using AEO Connected credit card
- Log in to your credit card account
- Click on “Pay invoice”
- Then you must enter the following information; Check bank name, bank account number and bank number.
- Choose the amount you want to pay. You can make a minimum payment or pay the balance of the previous bill, your current balance and any amount to your current balance.
- You must leave the week to process your first online payment. However, for later online payments, you must publish payments within 72 hours.
Call the customer service of AEO Connected® at 1-888-232-4535, enter the card number and the bank account details and the amount you want to pay. Then follow the automatic instructions to plan your payment
Customer Service Number
Call 1-888-232-4535 to access the Customer Relations Agent.