Posted on September 10, 2018November 23, 2019 by Amtrak Guest Rewards World MasterCard Login | How to Apply
Amtrak Guest Rewards World MasterCard
With Amtrak Guest Rewards World MasterCard there are hundreds of routes available to explore, as a result, Amtrak seeks to provide high quality, safe and efficient rail transportation for passengers that will encourage travelers from North America to travel comfortably. Amtrak brings people together in 46 states and even in several Canadian provinces, making it one of the largest operators in the United States. Amtrak with Bank of America now offers this particular card called Amtrak Guest Rewards World MasterCard. If you find yourself traveling often by train, you would love the reward that this card offers.
Features of Amtrak Guest Rewards World MasterCard
- You earn 3 Amtrak Guest Rewards points per $1 spent with Amtrak, 2 points per $1 spent on other travel purchases and 1 point per $1 spent on everyday purchases.
- A complimentary companion coupon, one-class upgrade and a single day ClubAcela pass upon opening the account,
- You get 20,000 Signup Bonus points earned after you spend $1,000 in purchases within 90 days of opening account.
- The Annual Fee of $79
- Cash Advance APR 16.49% to 25.49% for direct deposit and check cash advances, 25.49% for bank cash advances (APR is subject to change)
- Cash Advance Fee $10 or 3%, whichever is greater, for direct deposit and check cash advances, $10 or 5%, whichever is greater, for ATM, over-the-counter, online and cash equivalent cash advances
- Late Payment Fee can be Up to $37
- The Purchases APR 13.49% to 23.49%, (APR can change).
To qualify for this credit card, you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or more.
- Applicants must have a valid US postal address.
- Applicants must have a valid social security number.
How to Apply for Amtrak Guest Rewards World MasterCard
Step 1: To access an online application for this card, go to Amtrak Guest Rewards World MasterCard on the Bank of America website.
Click on the Apply now button at the top of the page to go to the request form.
Step 2: The first part of the application form requires the your personal information. Kinfly fill it out appropriately.
If you want your account statement to be sent to a different address, check the box next to Send my listing to another address and complete the required fields.
Step 3: Bank of America then requests additional information to confirm your identity. Enter the following information in the fields provided. The main phone number
Country of residence
Step 4: To make sure you are eligible for this credit card, you must provide certain information about your current job and your financial situation. Indicate your employment status, total annual income, source of income and monthly fee to continue.
Step 5: At this point, you can choose to add additional card holders to your account. Check the box next to Add cardholder and provide the following information about the intended Authorized User.
Step 6: The last step involves reading and accepting the terms by checking the box at the end of the terms. Click Check information after you have done it.
On the next page, you will have the opportunity to see the information you have entered to make sure it is correct. If you have successfully completed all the steps described above, your request has been submitted for approval.
Amtrak Guest Rewards World MasterCard Activation
If you have not already done so, you can activate Amtrak Guest Rewards World MasterCard by calling the number 1 (800) 276-9939.
The Bank of America also offers the possibility of online activation.
Follow the approptiate link to complete the online activation process.
Once the activation process is complete, the next step is to register for Bank of America’s online banking account.
How to Login
- Go to the Bank of America home page. Once the page is loaded,
- locate the login box and enter your ID number online and Password.
- Click the Login button and, if you entered your username correctly, you should access the home page of the online bank account.
If you have problems accessing your account, it may be because you have forgotten your ID or access code. If you need to retrieve your ID online, click on the forgotten ID link located in the login field on the Bank of America home page. You can access your account once you have your card number or complete account number, your SSN or complete TIN, your code and click Continue.
If your access code prevents your login attempt, click on the Password code forgotten link in the login box of the main screen. You must provide your complete card number or account number, SSN number or TIN number and your online identification number.
Click the button “Continue” with the next step where you can create a new access code and restore your account online.
Telephone: 1 (800) 276-9939.