Posted on March 21, 2019March 22, 2019 by Bank of America Credit Card Online Review
Bank of America Credit Card
Bank of America Credit Card is offered by Bank of America is the financial institution that issued this credit card. This financial institution is one of the largest in the world, offering banking and financial services for individual clients, small and medium enterprises and large corporations. The company serves approximately 56 million consumers and small businesses in the United States. It is also one of the leading asset management companies in the world and is a world leader in corporate and investment banking, as well as in commerce.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, it employs approximately 10,001 employees and was founded on October 17, 1904 (as the Bank of Italy), February 1930 (as the Bank of America, and now October 2000, by Amadeo Giannini ).
Bank of America helps the bank conveniently and safely, allowing access to financial operations from the comfort of your home thanks to the mobile banking application, as well as the generous promotional offers.
Bank of America offers promotions in the form of $ 100 bonuses, $ 200 bonuses, $ 300 bonuses, 500 bonuses, free museum admission, free Merrill Edge transactions and even free antivirus software.
They offer numerous options for business accounts, as well as for customer accounts.
All you have to do to obtain these bonuses is to open an eligible account and meet certain requirements, such as using a promotional code or establishing a direct deposit, and you will be glad you did.
Benefits of online banking.
- Receive personalized alerts to help you stay active in your account.
- You can easily transfer funds between accounts and to friends and family
- Sign in to view credit card transactions and pay bills online and much more.
- You ensure access to accounts at any time and in any place
- You can save time when you use the account. It is an easy, fast and safe way to pay your bill.
- Now that you know what you will earn, we go now and create an account.
How to Apply
Step 1: Go to the card’s homepage and Enter your complete card number or account number (use one of the accounts, credit card or ATM number/debit card).
Step 2: This section requires you to enter your complete Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN)
Step 3: Click continue registration
Features of Bank of America credit card
- Earn 3% for the purchase of gas and 2% of the expenditure on food purchases and wholesalers, both limited by the total cost of $2,500 per quarter. After reaching the limit, you will earn 1% in both categories.
- Earn a 10% reward bonus that you will get on the purchase if you have a bank account at Bank of America
- Customers with a BofA investment account receive even larger bonuses thanks to this card, which they receive from 25% to 75% depending on the amount deposited in the account
- You can save more than $ 610 in two years, but with the Bank of America account it will increase to $660
- There is no annual fee
- Earn $150 in cash bonuses after making a purchase of at least $ 500 in the first 90 days of opening the account
Rewards for expenses used
- Earn 5 points for every dollar spent
- A 20,000 bonus points after spending 1000 USD on purchases within the first 90 days of opening the account.
Rewards Option for students:
- No commissions for foreign transactions made
BankAmericard Better Balance Rewards
- 0% APR for 12 billing cycles for balance transfers made within 60 days after opening the account
- 24% – 22.24% APR after the promotional period
- Rewards of $ 25 in each quarter, where you pay more than the minimum amount owed each month