Posted on October 22, 2018 by Bed Bath & Beyond MasterCard Login | Features | How to Apply
Bed Bath & Beyond MasterCard
The Bed Bath & Beyond MasterCard is a good store credit card which you can use anywhere to make purchases. Whenever you use the card at BB&B stores, grocery stores, and gas stations to make purchases, you’ll earn extra rewards rates.
Features of Bed Bath & Beyond MasterCard
- You get 5% discount at Bed Bath & Beyond Stores
- You get 2% discount at Gas Stations and Grocery Stores
- You get 1% on Everything Else
- You get $25 gift certificate when you can spend $1,000 in the first six months and you’ll get the $75 gift certificate when you spend $6,000
- No Intro APR
- The Purchase APR is at 14.99%, 18.99% or 24.99%
- The Cash Advance APR Rate is 23.99%
- Cash Advance Fees is 4% (min $5)
- No Annual Fee
How to Apply for Bed Bath & Beyond MasterCard
- Go to the Credit card homepage
- Locate the apply button and click on Apply Now to access the application form
- Enter all required info into the application form
- Choose your own credit statement delivery method
- Go through the terms and conditions of the credit card and tick the checkbox to indicate you agree.
- Submit application to conclude the application
How to Activate the Card
To activate the credit card for making purchases simply contact the bank 866-233-9189 and then provide the application reference number.
How to Login
Step 1: Go to home page bedbathandbeyondmastercard.com to login
Step 2: On the home page, locate the login menu
Step 3: Enter your user ID in the space provided and then click on Login
Step 4: Enter your password in the new page
Forgot Personal ID
- Users who cannot remember their User ID can recover it on the login homepage of the Bed Bath and Beyond Master Card.
- Select the “Forgot ID” link which is located just below the login menu
- On the reset screen, indicate your account type from the options given to proceed with the procedure.
- Choose your identification method, then the bank will send you a new user ID
To recover the forgotten password, the user should simply contact the bank to get the link to recover the password.