Posted on October 23, 2018 by Bloomingdale Credit Card Review
Bloomingdale Credit Card
The Bloomingdale’s Credit Card is an in-store card offered by Bloomingdale’s. With this card, you can get various incentives while shopping. Bloomingdale Credit Card is for individuals who are dedicated to Bloomingdale and are looking for valuable reward points that can be used to save money when buying from Bloomingdale, then this is just the credit card for you.
Features of Bloomingdale Credit Card
- With this credit card, you can earn 3 rewards points for every $1 spent on Bloomingdale’s merchandise,
- 6 points for every $1 spent on shoes, cosmetics, and fragrances at Bloomingdale’s locations and
- 2 points for every $1 spent everywhere else.
- No annual fee,
- No Intro Purchase APR
- No cash advance APR and fee,
- There is purchases APR of 24.50%
- The Late Payment Fee is $38
- The Returned Payment Fee is $38
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid SSN
- Live within the United States
How to Apply for Bloomingdale Credit Card
- Navigate to Bloomingdale’s homepage, click on Apply Now and then click on the “Continue” to indicate that you are leaving the Bloomingdale’s webpage
- Fill in the required information such as personal information, financial information, security information
- Finally, click on “Continue” to complete the application for this card
- To use your Bloomingdale’s credit card, first, activate it by calling 1-800-777-0000 or by clicking on the “Secure Activation” link
- If you’re clicking on the link, click on “Activate Card”, then click on “Continue”.
- Then verify your information already supplied, and the activation process has been completed.
How to Login
First of all, access the login window, click on the sign in button to fill in your login credentials and have access into your account.
Where you have lost your login details, click on “forgot password” to begin the retrieval process.