Posted on January 10, 2019 by BMO SPC CashBack MasterCard | BMO Student Credit
BMO SPC CashBack MasterCard | BMO Student Credit Card
BMO SPC Cashback MasterCard is issued by the Bank of Montreal. It is a great student card that receives a yearly fee and uses an extended warranty with a BMO credit card
BMO SPC CashBack MasterCard | BMO Student Credit Card Features
- It rewards cardholders with up to 5% money back in the first 3 months
- Get SPC (Student Price Card Ltd) discount from 10% to 15% on hundreds of your favorite stores
- There is no yearly fee on the card.
- Takes advantage of the extended warranty and save on the purchase costs of the optional extended warranty on your next purchase by paying with a BMO credit card. This range also doubles the warranty period of the original manufacturer, up to an extra year.
- Thanks to the purchase protection offer, items purchased with the card are directly insured against theft or damage for 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Business benefits of BMO offers exclusive and access to concerts, film premieres, sports, etc.
- The Yearly fee at $ 0
- Purchase APR at 19.99%
- Cash advances at 22.99%
How to Apply for BMO SPC CashBack MasterCard | BMO Student Credit Card
To submit an application for approval of the SPC Cashback MasterCard, the candidate must do the following:
- The applicant must have Eligible age in the province or on the territory
- You do not have to have gone bankrupt in the last 7 years
- Go to the Bank of Montreal website
- Then answer the question “Are you already a customer of a BMO payment card?”, “Yes” or “No” answers.
- Also, answer “You have an address in Canada” by checking “Yes” or “No”.
- If you touch ‘Yes’, in response to the second question you will be redirected to the new page where you want to read and accept the book conditions.
- Then enter the following data; Last name / first name, second name, surname, and date of birth.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter the street number, vehicle number, street name, city, state, zip code.
- Complete the status of apartments, monthly payments, and lives here from (month/year)?
- Enter your address at school, school, education level, in the field of science, in the current study
- Enter the mobile number and SIN.
- Provide information about employment, Employee of (month/year), Data on income.
- You can add an extra cardholder
- Then Add balance protection if necessary or skip it.
- Click on the provided field to accept the conditions of use of the card.
How to Activate BMO SPC Cash Back MasterCard
To activate the newly purchased BMO SPC® Cashback MasterCard:
- Go to the site
- Enter the number of your BMO card.
- How to log in to the BMO SPC Cashback MasterCard
- Go to the login page for the game Bank of Montreal,
- Enter the card number and password
- Click on the “Continue” link.
How to Recover BMO SPC CashBack MasterCard Password
- Click on “Forgot your password?” On the login page.
- Enter the card number
- Tap the ‘Continue’ link to continue.
How to Make BMO SPC Cash Back MasterCard Bill Payment
- To pay bills, log in to the online banking website
- Then touch Bill in the menu bar menu
- To access the account, you must register a bankroll for online banking
- After adding your billing information, touch the Billing tab to make billing payments.
BMO SPC CashBack MasterCard Customer Service Number