Posted on November 1, 2018 by Carson Pirie Scott Credit Card Features | Online Login | Application
Carson Pirie Scott Credit Card
Carson Pirie Scott Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank. This gives cardholders unique advantages, making their transactions in all Carson Pirie Scott stores across the country much more enjoyable.
This card has no corresponding annual fee, no first APR rate is required. In general, this is a card with good credit standards. The Carson Pirie Scott credit card can be used in any nationwide Carson Pirie Scott store.
Carson Pirie Scott Card Credit Cards Features
- Cardholders can earn $20 USD for $200 for shopping
- The points earned do not expire as long as the cardholders make purchases with the credit card every 24 months,
- It offers standard free shipping to purchase more than $ 25 for cardholders
- Cardholders offer holiday offers
- No Annual fee is charged on the card
- No Intro APR
- No Purchase APR
- How to Apply for a Carson Pirie Scott credit card
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old
- He must be a resident of the United States of America
- It is expected that the candidate has a valid SSN number
- The applicant must have an e-mail address, a mailing address
How to Apply for Carson Pirie Scott Credit Card
- Go to the home page, go to the tab “Apply today” and click on it
- Then you must enter the following information; Name, surname, SSN number, annual income, e-mail address, address, telephone number, financial data, identification, date of birth, street name
- Next, review the terms and condition of your credit card and confirm that the information is correct
How to Activate the Card
To activate a new credit card, call customer service at 1-855-567-7741 to activate your account
How to Check the Application Status
Applicants who wish to verify the status of applications must do so by calling the company at 1-855-567-7741 and then providing the account reference number.
How to Cancel your Credit Card
Cardholders who wish to cancel their credit card or close their account can simply call 1-855-567-7741 to do so.
How to Login
As a card user, to login into their online account, go to the login homepage (d.comenity.net) of the Bank and then locate the login menu.
Next, provide your User Name and Password in the empty spaces and then click on the login tab.
How to Pay Bills.
Log in to the website and select ‘Make a payment’ to get started
You can also allow automatic debit from your bank account for which your credit card is charged.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 659813, San Antonio, TX 78265-9113