Posted on September 12, 2018November 23, 2019 by Chase Amazon Credit Card | Features | How to Login | Apply
Chase Amazon Credit Card
Chase Amazon credit card is a great card for those who want to save a little money every time they buy with Amazon. Since Amazon is one of the world’s largest retailers and has everything you need to buy ready to be shipped to your door, often at a lower price than you would find in the retail store, then having to save money when you spend it. Is a good choice to have.
The Chase Amazon credit card lets you to earn rewards for each purchase made and also offers you with the flexibility to pay the reward on Amazon.com.
Features of Chase Amazon Credit Card
- 3% discount on all purchases done at Amazon.com.
- 2% discount on purchases done in restaurants, gas stations, and pharmacies.
- 1% discount on all other purchases.
- There are No annual fee
- There are No foreign transaction fees.
- The Cash advance APR is 24.99% APR
- The cash advance fee is 10$ or 5% of the amount of each transaction.
- The late payment fee is Up to $15 if the balance is less than $100, and up to $25 if the balance is $100 to less than $250; then up to $35 if the balance is $250 or more.
- Purchase 14.24% to 22.24%, based on your creditworthiness.
How to Apply for a Chase Amazon Credit Card
Step 1: Go to the credit card application homepage,
Step 2: Provide your Amazon.com login information in the appropriate fields and click the Sign-in and Apply Now button.
Step 3: Under the Apply for the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card, check the tick-box to specify that you have not filed for bankruptcy
Step 4: Enter all required information in the appropriate fields
Step 5: Click on Continue to go to the next step
Step 6: Select the Picture you want to appear on the face of your credit card.
Step 7: Read the terms and conditions and then click on Submit application to conclude the application process.
How to Login
STEP 1: Go to Chase Amazon Credit Card – www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/amazon.
STEP 2: Enter your username and password and click on the “Login” button. Select the Remember me option if you want your data to be stored in the browser.
Forgot your username or password for the Chase Amazon credit card
STEP 1: click on the forgotten username or password link on the same home page. below the login button.
STEP 2: For identification, you will be asked for details such as your social security number and Chase Amazon’s credit card number. Click Next to process the recovery.
Mailing Address: Card Services P.O. Box 15298 Wilmington, DE 19850