Posted on October 17, 2018 by Citi Double Cash Card | How to Login | How to Apply
Citi Double Cash Card
The Citi Double Cash Card is offered by Citi Bank. This card has many advantages. Customers who use this Citi Double Cash card will enjoy certain benefits while making purchases using this Card. It also has bonus offers that can enable users maximize the opportunities of receiving great rewards for using this card.
With this Citi Double cash card, customers can purchase benefits using bank account deposits, gift cards or credit reports. This card offers benefits for consistent users.
Citi Double Cash Card Features
- Users who make purchases with this card are rewarded with 1% discount off.
- Customers who use this card for balance transfer within 18 months, will get back 1% cash.
- Customers who are credit worthy should expect 1% discount off before and after the last purchase.
- Customers can get 0% of their balance for 18 months.
- The purchase APR varies from 14.49% to 24.49%.
- In case of any delay in payment s using this card, the user can be charged at the rate of 29.99%.
- Card Advance APR is at 26.24%.
- No annual fees to this card,
- With the use of this card, customers can get 1% cash for each purchase, and an additional 1% when payments are made for purchases. Rewards gained can be redeemed for cash when it gets to at least $ 25.
- Introductory APR transfer is usually 0% in a period of 18 months, depending on the credit level.
How to Apply for Citi Double Cash Card
- Go to the Citi Bank’ website.
- Fill the application form with all the information needed on this websites.
- Then fill other optional information
- Ensure to abide by the terms and conditions, then submit the application.
How to Activate for Citi Double Cash Card
To activate your new card, simply call the customer service at 009 1 210-677-006 to activate the card.
Citi Double Card cash Login Guide
- login to the official Citibank page.
- Enter your user name and password, then click “log in”.
For more information, call the customer service at 009 1 210-677-006