Posted on March 24, 2019March 25, 2019 by Create an iTunes account | Apple iTunes Account
Create an iTunes account
Usually, iTunes will require your credit card information before you can successfully create your account, but then Apple set up instructions on how to set up your free
iTunes account. To download, install and update FREE applications on your iPad, you must set up a free iTunes / Apple ID account.
It is strongly recommended that you do not use your existing personal iTunes account but set up a separate iTunes account using your BSD email account.
CREATING ACCOUNTS iTunes Store, APP STORE, bookstore, AND MAC APP STORE WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD
Follow these steps to allow you to create a free iTunes account;
- Go to the “Settings” application and open it.
- Select “Save” on the left, and if an email address appears in the “Apple ID” section, click on it, if not, go to step 4
- This page will require you to click “Sign out”
- Open the App Store app
- Choose a free application and click “Free”
- Click “Install application”
- Click “create a new Apple ID”
- Simply click Next “
- Go down to the bottom of the contract and click “I accept”
- Click “OK” again
- This section will require you to enter your email address and choose a password. Consider Apple’s password requirements
- Download and select three security questions and answers.
- From this page, scroll down and fill in “Date of birth” and then click “Next”
- Click “None” in the billing information field provided
- Apple knows that you create an account without choosing a credit card, but Apple still requires you to enter your name, address and phone number. Enter the address and phone number of your school, scroll down and enter your name, address and phone number, then click “Next”
- An email will be sent to the email address provided earlier in the process. Click ‘Done’.
- If you use a computer, it is easier to go to the email message and look for the verification email address of Apple. Follow the instructions to verify your Apple ID / iTunes account
- After you have verified your Apple ID / iTunes account, open the “Settings” application.
- Select “Store” on the left and select “Login”
- Click Use Existing Apple ID “
- Then enter your new Apple ID and password
Now you can use the new iTunes / Apple ID account of Viola to find and install free applications from the App Store on your iPad. Enjoy it