Posted on January 21, 2019 by Dunia Platinum Credit
Dunia Platinum Credit Card
Features /Benefits of Dunia Platinum credit card
- Cardholders receive 5% cash back in supermarkets, 50% cashback on cinema tickets and 2% cashback on all other expenses
- For 100 AED spent with credit card, the user gets 1.5 Duni loyalty points, which can be redeemed for a voucher for many sellers.
- It provides free access to holders to more than 25 airport showrooms in different locations, such as UAE, KSA, Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, USA, UK, Thailand, Turkey, Singapore etc.
- Cardholders receive discounts on their next Avis car rental company from Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, the USA and Canada
- Benefit from the invoice payment, including AADC, ADWEA, DEWA, Du, Etisalat and SEWA, while the call center contacts Dunia 24 hours or pays online
- Benefit from comprehensive services, Dunia Travel provides discounts of up to 5% for airlines, airport transfers and transfers (with a minimum of AED 5,000 for travel bookings and special packages
- Get up to 4 extra free tickets for family members
- Use Credit Shield Plus to Protect yourself and your family from the unforeseen circumstances that will cause
- Protect yourself and your family over fake cost and enjoy the purchase of additional insurance protection offered by MasterCard.
- the Yearly fee is AED 500
- Interest is set at 3.33%
- Exchange rate is 2.99%
- Minimum wage is AED 12,000
- The period of grace is 50 days
How to Apply for the Dunia Platinum credit card
To request and receive the approval of the card, the applicants must have the following criteri :
- Payment documents/income are needed recently
- A copy of your passport with a residence visa is also required
- Copy of Emirates ID
- Bank statement for 3-6 months
- A copy of your credit card with a current credit card statement
- Proof of residence is required.
- Go to the Dunia Finance website
- Enter the following information: Last name, first name, mobile number, e-mail.
- Where do you live?
- In which company do you work?
- Specify your monthly income/salary?
- What time is it best to call back?
- prefer a (speaker)
- How did you learn about Dunia Finance?
- Click the appropriate box if you are interested in a personal loan
- Check the box “I am not a robot” to confirm that you are not a robot
- Next Click the “Send” link.
Login to Dunia Platinum credit card
- Go to the Dunia Finance registration page
- Enter the username and password
- Click on the ‘Log in’ link
How to recover your username / password
- Tap on the link “I can not remember my username” on the login page.
- Enter the credit card number and pin code for the ATM
- Next Enter your PIN and telephone number (TPIN)
- Then Enter your personal details and e-mail address (registered in the dunes)
- Click on “Forgot password” on the login page
- On the new page
- Enter the username
- Click on the “Continue” link
Make a Payment with Dunia Platinum credit card
- Go to https://www.dunia.ae/dunia-diamond-credit-card
- Select the payment location and options and make the payment.
- You can also pay by post by sending a check to Dunia Finance;
Send a paid check:
- Dunia Finance L.L.C – (enter your card number)
- And send it to Dunia Finance with a copy of the map
customer service number for credit card
Call +9714 42 dunia (38642) to access the agent for customer relationships