Posted on January 25, 2019January 25, 2019 by Elvis Presley Credit Card Review | Review
Elvis Presley Credit Card
The Elvis Presley credit card is issued by UMB Bank with low credit standards. Support the Elvis Presley Foundation and gain from the benefits of a Visa card using the Elvis Presley card. If you always wanted to support a social goal, start with this card. The percentage of each company you use in your card is passed on to the Elvis Presley Foundation, which is intended for social purposes. This credit card offers easy online account management and can be used anywhere Visa is accepted.
Benefits and features of Elvis Presley credit cards
- The credit card company transfers the percentage of all companies that you share with your card to the Elvis Presley Foundation, which is for social reasons.
- Provides easy online account management
- Cardholders benefit from the benefits of a Visa card.
- No costs are charged for annual costs
- Introduction of the APR interest rate is not mandatory
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate is 14.24 -18.24 (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 25.00
- The Cash advance fee is set at 3 or 15%, depending on which amount is higher
How to apply for the Elvis Presley credit card
To request the Elvis Presley credit card and get approval, candidates must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be older than 18 years
- The applicant is expected to have a valid social security number
- He must be a resident of the United States of America
- The applicant must have a clear credit limit.
- Visit the homepage of Elvis Presley’s credit card application. After you go to the site, look for the “Apply now” tab in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- You will be redirected to a new tab with the registration form below. Enter general information in the general information fields provided. They include; Name, surname, date of birth, social security number, mother’s name, e-mail address, address, city, country, zip code, place of residence, headset number, replacement phone number.
- After completing the general data form, complete the following information. Position of the employer, position, name and surname of the employer, duration of employment, name of the previous employer, position, place of residence at work, monthly payment of the house, head office, gross remuneration,
- Then go to the Authorization section. Go to the important information below and then select the white box if you agree with the above conditions.
- Finally, click on “Send” and you will be redirected to the online registration console.
Check the application status
Applicants wishing to check the status of the application can do so by calling 1-800-821-5184 and then providing the reference number of the application.
Cancel a credit card
Cardholders who wish to cancel their credit card or close their account can do so by calling customer service at 1-800-821-5184 or by going to the bank to make a request to close their account.
Activate the card
To activate a newly acquired credit card, activate cardholders at 1-800-821-5184 or activate via the internet portal.