Posted on January 31, 2019 by Evine Live Credit Card Review | Apply Now | Online Login
Evine Live Credit Card
The Evine Live credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank. This card has no annual costs and no introductory APR rate is required. Generally, it has minimum credit card requirements. The Evine Live card can be used in Evine Live.
When you apply for an Evine Live credit card and you get access to free shipping and special savings offers throughout the year. Cardholders also receive a $10 credit on their first purchase after activation of the card, with special funding options (up to 18 months) available for eligible purchases.
Features of the Evine credit card
- No yearly fee will be charged for this credit card
- Cardholders can receive a $ 10 credit on their first purchase with a credit card
- View your free FICO® result
- Use the Evine card to load your ValuePay commands
- It provides responsibility for fraud related matters
- provides special savings
- Cardholders can use free shipping
- No Introductory APR interest rate
How to Apply for the Evine Live card
- Applicant must be above 18 years
- The applicant is expected to receive a photo ID issued by the state
- Must have a valid social security number
- The applicant must have a clear credit history.
- Visit the Evine Live website. Navigate through the menu until you find the “Evine Card” tab.
- You will be transferred to the new website. Click the “Record Safe” button in the middle of the page.
- Create an account by entering your personal details and billing information in an empty space and then click on “Create my account”.
Check the application status
Applicants who wish to verify their application status can do so by contacting this number 1-800-676-5523 and then provide the reference number of the application.
cancel your credit card application
Customers who wish to cancel their credit card or close their account can do so by calling customer service at 1-800-676-5523.
Activate the card
Cardholders who wish to activate a newly purchased credit card must call 1-866-681-2506 and provide the required card details.