Posted on November 20, 2018December 28, 2019 by Foot Locker Credit Card Review
Foot Locker Credit Card.
The Foot Locker Credit Card is Basically not a credit card but a suitcase VIP club card, but it is almost equivalent to a credit card. The card offers cardholders good discount programs when they buy shoes from the store. The credit card is a credit card is a plus for people who like to shop for shoe accessories at the Foot Store.
How to Apply for the Foot Locker credit card
- Go to the website of the Foot Locker credit card
- Then provide all the required personal information; Name, date of birth, postcode, gender, telephone number, mobile phone number, e-mail address, password, password confirmation.
- Then click on “Next” to continue
- Enter your e-mail address and verify it
- Click on “Send” to complete the application process.
How to Verify Foot Locker Credit Card Application Status
To verify Foot Locker Credit Card Application Status, simply call at 1-800-953-330
How to activate the Credit Card
To activate the new Foot Locker card, call 1-800-991-6815.
How to Login to Foot Locker credit card Page
- Go to the login page on the Foot Locker website
- Enter your e-mail address and password.
- After you have entered the details, touch the ‘Log in’ tab to log in.
How to recover lost username or password
- Browse to the login menu in the bottom right corner of the screen and click on “Forgot password”
- Enter your e-mail address in a free location.
- After this, the credit card company will send a new password.
How to Make Payments with the Foot Locker Credit Card
To make a payment
Log in to your account
After logging in, find the payment button
Click on the payment tab and choose the payment method you want to use to pay the bills.
Alternatively, you can visit the Foot Locker’s customer service page to access the Customer Relations Agent.