Posted on January 18, 2019March 20, 2019 by GM Extended Family
GM Extended Family Card
The extended GM family card is issued by Capital One. It is a card that allows you to combine income with a discount with a new GM vehicle. The card is free and offers the benefits you place on the driver’s seat.
Features /Rewards of GM Extended Family Card
- Cardholders benefit from a 1% gain on the purchase of credit cards that can be redeemed for a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac.
- 1% discount on $ 50 increase
- The Extended GM Family Card does not charge an annual fee for the use of the card
- Provides 0% Intro APR for 12 months only for shopping. After the introvert period, the APR variable is 13.90%, 17.90% or 21.90%
- Cardholders can win and use what they want. Profits last for seven years
- You can easily use your earnings from your nearest Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealer
- Combine offers that are vehicle rates + your income = total potential value.
- The yearly fee is $ 0
- Initial APR purchases is 0% on purchases for the first 12 months
- Purchase of APR is 90% to 21.90% APR variable
- APR transfer is 90% to 21.90% APR variable
- Cash advance APR is 90%
- Consideration period is 25 days
- Transfer costs is $ 0
- Foreign trade allowance is $ 0
- Cash advance is 3% cash advance, not less than $10
- Returns fees is up to $ 25
- Late payment fee is up to $38
- APR Purchase is 40% APR variable
How to Apply for the Gm Extended Family Card
To apply for and obtain approval for Family Extended GM, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the GM Extended Family Card website
- When the page appears, enter your e-mail address
- Then enter your name, MI, last name, suffix, postal address, pharmacy number, unit number or apartment, city, state and postcode
- The next step requires the following details; Answer the question “My home address is the same as my e-mail address, press” Yes “or” No “, Primary phone number, a Telephone number, social security number, Date of birth
- Then answer the question “Are you a US citizen?” Press “Yes” or “No”
- Enter the monthly amount of the mortgage/rent, the type of home, the status of the employee, the name of the mother and the total annual income
- Enter this additional information; If you want the next vehicle, choose one of the options
- Click on “Continue with the application”.
Activate the GM Extended family card
To activate the newly purchased card, call 1-866-629-1535
You can enable the GM card for the extended family by registering in your Extended Family Online account.
By linking to an account you have access to the following items;
- See private offers
- View the rules of the program
- See the profit and loss account
Create or update your profile
To log in;
- Go to https://www.buypowercard.com/login/
- Enter the username and password
How to recover a username or password
- Go to https://www.buypowercard.com/forgot-username-step1/
- Enter the last 4 digits of the account number.
- Enter all numbers in your billing address
- Enter your zip code
- Tap the ‘Continue’ link to continue.
- Go to https://www.buypowercard.com/forgot-password/
- After you have opened the page, enter your username
- Click the “Send” link.
Make payment using the GM Extended Family Card
- Log in to your Capital One credit card account
- Locate the payment button
- Select the correct payment option
- Make a payment for invoices.