Posted on November 17, 2018November 17, 2018 by Home Depot Credit Card Review
Home Depot Credit Card
The Home Depot Credit Card is a good card that has no annual fee, cash advance APR and gives instant credit on Home Depot purchases. This credit card has an online banking services with which Users can; make payments, update personal details, view statements and login to card account. So, use this concise guide below to; apply, activate Card and login to card account.
Features of Home Depot Credit Card.
- It gives no interest if you: pay in full within 6 months for any purchases of $299 or more, pay in full within 12 months for purchases under the categories of Building Materials (minimum purchase of $5000), Heating and Air Conditioning (minimum purchases of $299), Water Treatment (minimum purchases of $299), Outdoor (minimum purchases of $899).
- It has no annual fee.
- It has no cash advance APR.
- It demands no cash advance fee if you pay at least 25 days after the closing of each billing cycle.
- Has a late payment fee that is up to $35.
- And purchase APR of 17.99%, 21.99%, 25.99%, or 26.99% based on credit scores.
Requirements for Home Depot Credit Card.
To apply for this credit card, the following requirements must be met:
- You are to be at least 18 years old.
- You are to have a valid photo ID number.
- You are to have a valid social security number.
How to Apply for Home Depot Credit Card.
Step 1: Navigate to this credit card homepage.
Step 2: Give the requested information.
Step 3: Provide the required financial information.
Step 4: Provide the following security information:
Your date of birth.
Your social security number.
Photo ID type (select driving license, status ID or other)
Driving license or photo identification number
Where do you live?
Step 4: Indicate if you want to register for paperless statements and letters to just manage your account online.
Step 5: You are to accept the technical concepts by clicking on the checkboxes. If you make this decision, it means that your computer is equipped with at least one secure browser that provides 128 bits and a printer, drive or other storage device. So, you can have a copy of the file’s condition.
Step 6: Click on “Continue” in the bottom right corner.
How to login to your Home Depot Credit Card page.
Go to this credit card homepage and on the login page, give your user ID in the box next to the “User ID and password in the box next to the “Password”. But for faster access, tick the box next to “Remember my ID”.
If you “Forgot your username or password”, open the “Forgot Users ID and password” under the login information boxes.
How to activate your Home Depot Credit Card.
Click on the “Secure activation” link found on the login page, to go to the Secure Activation page if there give the requested information to activate the card. In the “card number” field, give the 16-digit number on this credit card. Provide the credit card name in the “Card Name” field. Under the “Last 3 digits on signature panel” give the last 3-digit on the back of your card near the signature box. Lastly, give the last 4 digits of your social security number.
Once you have given these information, you can complete your online account using the “Profile”, “Security” and “Settings” sections.
Mailing Address: 2455 Paces Ferry Road NW Atlanta, GA 30339 USA.