Posted on December 14, 2018December 17, 2018 by JetBlue Plus Credit Card Features Review
JetBlue Plus Credit Card
The JetBlue Plus Credit Card is a good card that allows it’s Users to get 30,000 points after spending $1000 in the first 90 days of account opening, etc. This credit card has a secured online portal with which User can carry out specific tasks. So, use this short guide below to: apply, activate card and login to credit card account.
Features of JetBlue Plus Credit Card
- You will receive; 6 points for $1 spent on JetBlue products, 2 points for $1 spent on goods and services, as determined by the merchant category description, 1 point for $1 spent on other purchases.
- As a member, you will get 30,000 reward points when you spend $1,000 in net purchases, in the first 90 days of account opening and after the annual fee has been paid
- It has an annual fee of $99.
- It has cash advance APR of 25.49% (APR may change).
- It has a cash advance fee of $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is higher.
- Has a late payment fee that is up to $37 (the amount of the fee varies by state)
- It has purchase APR of 12.24%, 20.24% or 25.24%, depending on your credit score (APR may change).
Requirements for JetBlue Plus Credit Card.
To apply for this credit card, the following requirements must be met:
- You are to be at least 18 years old.
- You are to be a resident in the United States, Puerto Rico or the US Territories
- You are to have a valid SSN.
How to Apply for JetBlue Plus Credit Card
Step 1: First, go to this credit card homepage. Then, give the required personal information and indicate if you would like an express card delivery.
Step 2: You are to give the required contact information.
Step 3: To get paperless statements, read the disclosure and check all the boxes on the left.
Step 4: If you are a current TrueBlue member you are to provide your number in the blank field.
Step 5: To perform a balance transfer choose the “Click here” link. Note that you will be charged interest on purchases if you do not pay off your entire balance.
Step 6: Read the terms of this credit card and click on “Apply” to complete the application process. And you can check on the status of your card by visiting www.myapplicationstatus.com.
If through, your application will be sent and you will get confirmation.
How to Login to your JetBlue Plus Credit Card page
To login, go to this credit card homepage. When you get there, go to the right and you will see an image. Then, give your Username and Password in the specified fields and click on “Login”.
If you forget your login credentials, just click on the “Forgot username and password” link found under the login menu. In the window which appears, give the required information. If your information is correct click on “Continue” and you will be able to restore your login details.
How to activate /Register your JetBlue Plus Credit Card
To activate your card, just call this number: 1 (877) 408 8866 and speaking to a customer service representative who will help you out. If your card has been activated, click on the
“Secure registration” link found above the activation number, on this card’s homepage to be directed to the online registration webpage. And on the right, you will see a menu written “New Cardmembers”. So, click on “Create Online access” to continue.
Then, prove your identity by submitting the required information.
Finally, choose “Yes” or “No” to indicate your citizenship, then select a Username and Password and click on “Continue”.
Telephone: 1 (800) 538 2583
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 8801 // Wilmington, DE // 19899-8801