Posted on January 24, 2019January 25, 2019 by Pacific sales credit card Features| Apply Now
Pacific Sales Credit Card
The Pacific credit card is issued by Citi Bank with online account management in 24/7 mode. This credit card has no annual costs and can be used to sell Pacific, kitchens and apartments. In general, it is a card with low credit standards.
You can beautify your kitchen and bathrooms with your Pacific Sales credit card. Cardholders benefit from discounts of up to 40% on the large kitchens and bathrooms, with free delivery of large equipment purchases.
Rewards and features of Pacific Sales credit cards
- No annual fee will be charged for this credit card
- Provides online account management in 24/7 mode
- Cardholders receive free shipments for the purchase of the most important devices
- Enjoy a 40% discount on the large kitchen and bathroom.
- There are no costs Annual fee
- Introduction APR indicator is not required
- Normal APR level is not applicable
- Cash advance is also not applicable
- Cash advance is not applicable
How to Apply for a Pacific sales credit card
To apply for a Pacific Sale credit card and obtain approval, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be over 18 years
- Next The applicant must have a clear credit history
- The customer must have a valid SSN name
- TheN applicant must have a valid identity document that is valid for the state
- Visit the nearest Pacific retail outlet or Visit the Site
- Request a registration form, enter the necessary information. After you have filled in all required information, send them.
- After confirming your request, your credit card issuer will send you a confirmation message.
How to check the status of your application
Applicants who wish to verify their application status can do so by contacting customer service at 1-888-833-0209 for information on checking the status of the application.
How to cancel the credit card
Customers who wish to cancel their credit card or close their account can do so by calling customer service at 1-888-833-0209 to close the account.
How to make Bill payment
Log in to the online account portal, according to the set guidelines. After logging in, you will see the ‘Make a payment’ option on the dashboard of your account.
The cardholder can also set an automatic payment method to authorize the credit card company to collect bank accounts directly.
How to activate the card
Cardholders who want to activate a newly purchased credit card can do this by calling customer service at 1-888-833-0209 to activate the card.