Posted on January 24, 2019January 25, 2019 by Pearle Vision Credit Card Review
Pearle Vision Credit Card
Pearle Vision credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank. This card Provides cardholders with online account management in 24/7 mode. it is a card with low credit standards requirements. With this card, you can Get the best experts to test your eyes on Pearle Optical using the Pearle Vision credit card. This card guarantees that value-added services given free every year
Features and Benefits for Pearle Vision credit card
- There is no annual fee
- No intro APR
- Minimum credit card requirements
- Cardholders benefit from the privilege of managing 24×7 online accounts.
- Normal Purchase APR is 99%
- There is no Cash advance fees
- No Cash Advance APR
- Visit the home page of the credit card application. Enter the empty space on the page.
- After you have filled in the details, you must indicate whether you want to apply yourself or someone else.
- The following information is required; Buy the original (if you know how much), name, address, zip code, telephone number and additional first, e-mail (enter it twice), SSN, date of birth, from all sources.
- Select the delivery option for the declaration. You can also choose instructions without paper or electronic statements.
- Later you can choose a debt cancellation plan (up to $ 10,000) at this point, if you see the following; Unemployment, hospitalization, holidays, home care, disability and loss of life.
- Finally, go through the insurance policy that will be useful during a personal threat. At the end, tap “Continue” to end the process.
How to check the status of the application
- Applicants who wish to verify the status of the application can do so by calling customer service at 1-866-893-7864 and then providing the reference number of the application.
How to cancel a credit card
Customers who wish to cancel their credit card or close their account can do so by calling customer service at 1-866-893-7864
How to activate the card
- To start, register to create an account
- Click on ‘Register’ in the Logon section to start the process
- You will then be redirected to the next page where you must provide the necessary information. Press “Next” to continue. The required data include; Account number, SSN, date of birth.