Posted on January 14, 2019 by TD Emerald Flex Rate
TD Emerald Flex Rate Card
The Emerald Flex Rate card is issued by Toronto-Dominion Bank. It is a card that offers high value at low-interest rates. Cardholders retain interest. Cardholders can save interest rate from a low variable interest rate. You get the same low-interest rates for all purchases and advance transactions. You have the opportunity to take out travel insurance and cancel the travel then stop your journey
Features /Rewards of the Emerald Flex Rate card
- It gives cardholders access to all the benefits of having an Emerald Flex Visa card which is easy and safe.
- With the flex card, you can save at least 10% of the lowest base rates available in Canada and the US. and at least 5% of the world’s lowest base rates, qualified rental cars in Avis and the budget
- Provides, Visa without liability, Verified by Visa, Instant notifications, Chip & Pin technology, Visa payWave Technology and Purchase Security and extended warranty for card transactions.
- Yearly amount is $25
- Interest purchases is TD Prime + 4.50% to TD Prime + 12.75%
- Prepaid interest is TD Prime + 4.50% to TD Prime + 12.75%
- For Authorized user is $ 0
How to Apply for the Emerald Flex Rate card
To qualify for the Emerald Flex card and get approval, candidates must consider the following criteria;
- The applicant must be a Canadian resident
- They must have the legal age in their province/area of residence
- Minimum credit limit of $1,000
How to Apply
- Go to the application page
- Click on the “Start new application” link if you do not have a TD login ID
- Go to the map data on the new page
- Enter the following information; Title, first and last name, date of birth, SIN (optional)
- Provide the necessary information in the address section; Country Phone number and phone type
- Check the appropriate box to allow the bank to conduct a search on behalf of you at the credit reporting agencies to determine the variable interest rate determined prior to filing the card request.
- Then click on “Continue” to continue using the application.
Activate the Emerald Flex Rate card
To activate the new Emerald Flex Rate card, call 888-553-4122.
Login to the Emerald Flex Rate card
To access your credit card account:
- Browse to the login page of Toronto-Dominion Bank
- Enter the username or LoginID *
- Then enter the password
- Finally, click on the ‘Log in’ link to access your account.
How to recover your username/password from your Emerald Flex Rate Card
- Go to the login page and go to “I forgot my password or password”
- On the new page that pops up, you can choose the option “I forgot my password” or “I do not know my username”.
- Click on the “I forgot my password” link
- On the next page
- Enter your username or access card
- Click the “Send” link.
- Click on the link “I can not remember my username”
- On the new page
- Enter your Easy Flex e-mail address and password
- Finally click on the “Send” link.
How to Make Payment with the Emerald Flex Rate card
- Log in to your credit card account
- Select payments in the menu on the left or the ‘Accounts’ button
- Choose “Pay Canadian bills”
- Click the “Add Payer” tab on the Canada Payments page
- Enter your credit card – “TD Visa” – in the “Enter beneficiary name” field and click on “Search”
- Enter the TD credit card number in the “Account number” field and select “Next”
- Check the information of the receiver and select “Finish” on the confirmation page
- If you want to make a payment immediately and choose “Pay this beneficiary”
Customer service number of Emerald Flex Rate Card
Call 1-800-983-2582 to access the agent for customer relationships.