Posted on January 12, 2019 by UOB One
UOB One Card
UOB One Card is issued by United Overseas Bank Ltd Co. It is a card designed for several spenders, giving them the most rebates and helps them grow their savings. UOB One Card is a card that offers cardholders a smarter way to spend.
UOB One Card Rewards/Features
- Cardholders benefit from discounts all day long, up to a discount of 5% on all expenses.
- You can go even further with lower gasoline savings of up to 24%
- Save and spend smartly and enjoy up to 3.88% p.a. UOB interest * interest paid on UOB One. * Secured for SS50K via SDIC
- There is travel insurance up to 50,000 because you pay airline tickets
- You cancel the automatic exemption from the yearly anniversary with a minimum expense.
- Yearly fee (Master Card) has $192.60 per year $0 in the first year
- Additional card fees is at $96.30 but free for the first card.
How to Apply for the UOB One Card
- The minimum annual income required for residents and residents of Singapore is 30,000 SS, SA, deposit accounts or deposits for an amount of at least SS10,000.
- The minimum annual income for foreigners is SS40,000 or a fixed deposit of at least SS10,000
- The applicant must be at least 21 years old.
How to Apply
- Go to the UOB application website
- After opening the website you start the application by sending in all necessary info into the required fields. They are;
- Full name as NRIC / passport
- Passport number (Malaysia must enter NRIC instead of passport number)
- Passport expiration date (DD / MM / YR)
- E-mail address
- The country where the passport was issued
- A mobile number
- Tap “Continue” to conclude the application process.
How to Activate the UOB One card
To enable the new UOB One card,
- Go to https://www.uob.com.sg/personal/cards/cards-usage/card.page
- Click on the “Activate now” link
- You can use the card after activation
Activate the card with Phone Activation
Activate the card by calling 1800 386 8188, a 24-hour hotline
How to Activate the card with ATM
Put the card on an ATM or branch nearest to you.
Card Activation with App
You can activate the card by downloading the UOB Mighty app from your smartphone and activate the card
How to Login
- Go to the login page of the card
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields
- Click the ‘Log in’ link to access your account.
How to recover your username/password
- Click on “Forgot your username/password” on the login page
- On the new page you are referred to, read and accept the conditions of the card
- Then enter the following data; Proof of identity Nr. / Passport number, country of identity card, date of birth, department number.
- Then click on the “Next” link to complete the first phase.
How to Make Bill Payments
Use the following to pay bills;
- InterBank Giro
- With Mobile Banking/thru Online Banking
- A.M Machines / iNETS Kiosk/AXS
UOB One Card Customer Service Number
Call: + 603-2612-3333 or log in 1-800-888-990