Posted on September 9, 2018November 23, 2019 by ASB Visa Credit Card Features | How to Login How to Apply
ASB Visa Credit Card
ASB Visa Credit Card is issued by ASB Bank. The ASB Visa credit card can be used wherever a Visa card is recognized for use. The ASB credit card is among the cards that are usually rated “good” by the card users.
The ASB Visa Credit Card has an easy to Online Sign-On web portal where you can apply for a new credit card, pay bills and activate new cards. With credit card ASB Visa credit accounts online, you can deal with travel insurance and make purchases; cardholders can also set up account alerts.
Users can also monitor account transactions, report fraud, and update their account information with online sign-in data. The introduction to mobile applications and the simplified payment system powered by FastNet Classic made it much easier to manage the ASB Visa credit card.
If you’re not conversant with the procedure, kindly follow our guide through all the major constraints. Of course, It’s easy to get through. You do not need to be a technology expert to browse using this special credit card
Features of ASB Visa Credit Card
- The ASB Visa credit card has a 0% APR introductory rate, while
- The Purchase APR is 19.55% for the normal APR rate.
- Customers of the ASP credit card pay an annual fee of $ 15.
- The ASB Visa credit card does not charge any foreign transaction fees.
The following criteria must be met, to guarantee a successful application.
- Applicant must be of age; about 18 years of age and over
- He or she must be resident in New Zealand.
- Must hold a government photo ID.
- Must have a good credit score
How to Login to your ASB Visa credit card
- Visit the home page via www.asb.co.nz, locate the ASB Visa card, click the “Log In” button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter the username and password in the area provided then click on the “Log In” button located below. If your data is accurate, you’ll be directed to your dashboard.
If you have forgotten your username or password, go to the web login page and click the “Forgot your username and password” option listed below the login button.
How to Apply for ASB Visa Credit Card
- To begin the application, simply visit the credit application page link on (asb.co.nz).
- Select the account type and click “Next”.
- Select the account type and credit limit you are requesting.
- Enter all your personal information and contact details in the spaces provided.
- Select a word with the phone code and press the “Next” tab and then switch to the new screen.
- Confirm all your information and read all the terms and conditions for the card to complete the sign-up process.
If you want to check the status of your ASB credit card application, simply contact the customer service at 0800 803 804.
How to Activate the card
To activate your new card, you can simply call 0800 FASTNET (or + 64 9 306 3185 from abroad). For help, you can visit the website.
Mailing Address: P.O,Box 35, Shortland Street, Auckland 1140.
If you want to call the customer service using the same phone number given above.