Posted on February 16, 2019 by Penn State Alumni Association Credit
Penn State Alumni Association Credit Card
The Penn State Alumni Association Credit Card is not only for university people, but also for those who want to get a card that has at the right rates and a strong rewards program. Based on credit scores, APR will be 13.24% to 24.24% for all purchases and balance transfers (APR can be changed). The reward program allows cardholders to earn up to 3% cash for purchasing fuel, food or other eligible purchases, as described in the rules.
Features of Penn State Alumni Association Credit Card
- Card users get 1% cash discount on purchases, 2% cash discount at grocery stores and wholesale clubs and 3% cash discount on gas purchase for the first $2,500 in the combined grocery store, wholesale club, and gas purchases each quarter
- New user gets a Signup Bonus of $100 cash rewards bonus after making $500 in purchases in the first 90 days of opening account,
- Introductory APR is $0 for your first 12 billing cycles for purchases and balance transfers made within the first 60 days,
- 0% on introductory APR for the first 12 statement closing dates
- No Annual Fee None
- Cash Advance APR is 16.24% to 25.24%, based on your credit worthiness, for direct deposit and check cash advances, and then 25.24% for bank cash advances (APR can change)
- The Cash Advance Fee is Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater (direct deposit and check cash advances), Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater (ATM, over-the-counter, same-day online and cash equivalent cash advances)
- Late Payment Fee is about $37
- Purchases APR is 13.24% to 23.24%,
To use this card, you must meet the following requirements:
- You are at least 18 years old
- If you a permanent resident of Puerto Rico, then you have to be at least 21 years old
- Must live in the United States
- Have a valid SSN
How to Apply
Step 1: Using this link, visit the Penn State Alumni Credit Card application Form.
In the About you section seen, Enter all the required personal info.
Step 2 – Now you need to enter your social security number, date of birth, and mother’s name.
Use the drop-down menu to specify your nationality and also indicate your citizenship status.
Step 3- Use the drop-down menu to indicate the position of your employment. Persons who are employed must provide the company name or employer’s name, year of activity, activity number and telephone number.
Students will have to give some slightly different information. So enter all required details according to your status and position.
Step 4 – Then enter your total annual revenue in the empty area and use the drop-down menu to specify the revenue source.
Step 5 – If you want to consolidate your previous balance, select the available option from your cards to transfer the balance. You can also add an additional card user at this point.
Step 6 – Before you click to continue, take a moment to familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions of use of the credit card
Step 7 – Go to the bottom of the page, select the small box noticed to indicate you accept the terms of this credit card.
If you filled the form accurately. Click on Submit application to complete the process.
Activation of Penn State Alumni Association Credit Card
You need to activate your card before you can use it. This process can be done by following the phone’s instructions when you dial the numbers 1 (800) 276 9939
Penn State Alumni Association Credit Card Login Guide
To access your online account, visit the homepage. You must enter your User ID and password online in the empty box. After entering, click Sign in and access your online account.
If you forgot your login data, you can easily recover it
From the main sign-in menu, select the help link shown and select one of the options.
If you do not remember your online ID, you must provide your full card number or account number, full SSN number, or TIN number and password. Click Continue to continue to recover the User ID online using the instructions on the following pages.
Telephone: 1 (800) 732 9194
Mailing Address: PO Box 982234 // El Paso, TX // 79998-2234