Posted on November 22, 2018 by Sierra Club Credit Card Features | Sierra Club Credit Card Application Guide | Sierra Club Credit Card Login
Sierra Club Credit Card
The Sierra Club Credit Card is issued in conjunction with the benefitial and TCM Bank, is a good credit card that comes with; redeemable rewards, no annual fee, no introductory APR and no fee for balance transfer after account opening. Also, this card has low credit card requirements and can be used anywhere Visa is accepted. So, use this concise guide below to apply.
Sierra Club Credit Cards Features
- This card has a redeemable reward program.
- It gives travel accident insurance.
- It gives no blackout dates when it’s used for purchasing airline ticket.
- It requires no fee on balance transfers after account opening.
- Has no annual fee.
- It has no introductory APR.
- Has a normal APR of 17.99.
- Has cash advance APR of 21.99.
- And cash advance fees of 3% or 5 $, whichever is higher.
Requirements for Sierra Club Credit Card.
To apply for this credit card, the following requirements must be met:
- You are to be at least 18 years old
- You are to be a resident in the U.S.
- You are to have a valid government-issued photo ID.
- You must have a clear credit record.
Sierra Club Credit Card Application Guide
- Go to the summary page of the Sierra Club, and look for the “Apply Now” button in the upper-right corner of the page.
To start, select the type of the applicants, select a card image then click on “Next”
- And you will be taken to a new screen with the online form.
- Give the required information in the appropriate fields.
- Finally, click on “Submit” to send your request.
Sierra Club Credit Card Login
- Cardholders who want to log on to their Sierra home page, use the link (mycardstatement.com).
- After opening the web page, you can find the login menu in the middle of the screen. Enter the username in the empty space and then click “Log in”.
- After validating your username, you will be asked to enter the password.