Posted on October 18, 2018 by Silkbank Credit Card Login | How to Apply | How to Make Payment
Silkbank Credit Card
Silkbank Credit Card is a credit card issued by the Silk Bank. The card comes in two variants. Both cards offer special benefits and rewards to their owners. Cardholders get a lot of benefits and discounts for purchases, trips and travels, and other cash discounts made available.
Features of Silkbank Visa Credit Card
- Provides 0.25% discount for all retail purchases in Pakistan
- Offers a 0.5% discount for retail purchases for travelers.
- It provides a 0% introductory plan and gives users access to purchase certain items.
- Gives Treasure Chest benefits to card users. By doing so, you can access the renewed offer. It also includes Samsung mobile devices, PELs, and Honda bike.
- Cardholders can transfer an existing credit card to their Silk visa credit card with zero percent
- Rates and commissions for Silkbank Visa credit card
- The annual fee amounts to 4,000 PKRs.
- Collect an additional charge of 500 PKRs
- The withdrawal rate is 1000 PKR
- Fees for late payment for PKR 2000
- The transaction fee abroad is 3.5% minimum monthly and 5% or 500 PKR
- Collect a monthly fee of 3.5%.
- The cash advance is 42%.
- Your balance transfer rate is 0% for 12 months.
How to Apply for a Silkbank Credit Card
Approval of the credit card for Silkbank credit card depends on the following criteria:
- The applicant for the card must be at least 21-60 years old for those who work and 23-65 for self-employed workers if
- Applicants must have a minimum income of 40,000 RDP for the working class and 150,000 for self-employed.
- Proof of income:
- Working class (employees must have the latest proof of salary/payment slip
- Self-employed persons must submit a six-month banking statement.
- Visit the Silk bank credit application login page
- Enter the required details, such as your name, date of birth, your surname, your CNIC address, your email address, mobile phone number, mobile prefix, hiring status, net income, and your code.
- Click on the Submit button
How to Activate your Credit Card
To activate the new card, call 0800-0745
How to Make Payment with Silk bank Credit Card
To make Payment by cash or by cheque
Completely fill deposit slip in the nearest bank
Or you can simply call Bank at 111-100-777 to make direct debit. In this case, the payment will be debited from your account immediately each month.
Call 111-100-777 to discuss with your customer service agent.