Posted on January 5, 2019 by Tires Plus Credit The Tires Plus Credit CardTires Plus Credit Card is issued by Bridgestone Retail Operations, giving cardholders many benefits by making the card a good choice. This credit card has low credit requirements and does not include an annual fee or APR rate. It is an ideal card for people who travel a lot in their vehicles and need the regular service of their car or truck. It an be used in Tire Plus Auto & Repair, Tires Plus offers non-interest-rate promotions where the minimum purchase price of $ 299 will be paid in full within 6 months
The Feature of this Credit Cards
- Cardholders can choose convenient payment options
- Tires Plus offers its customers an easy registration process on their site
- Generous credit limits are available to cardholders by registering an online Tires Plus account
- Relatively competitive interest rate
- Online accounts can be managed by cardholders when their credit card is registered.
- The application can be done in the comfort of your own home through the company’s secure website
- Most of the credit card options available in the store and online are made in 60 seconds or less.
- Average Purchase APR is 22.88%
- No initial APR rate
Application CriteriaIn order to apply and approve a Tire Plus credit card, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- It must have an American postal address
- The applicant must have a valid SSN
How to Apply
Go to the Credit card homepage and touch the “Apply Now” buttonYou will be redirected to the next page where you must enter your personal information; including your name and surname, date of birth, address, city, state and postal code, previous address, mailing address (including city and province) E-mail addressEnter your financial information, including; Social security number, driving license number, condition associated with the license, gross annual income, residence statusChoose “Continue”Please review and accept the terms and conditions to complete the registration process.
How to Login to the Credit Card Homepage
To login, Locate the login menu in the credit card homepage
Fill the provided spaces with your username and password
Click on Login
customer serviceContact: 1-800-321-3950