Posted on October 22, 2018 by Walmart Credit Card Features | How to Login | How to Apply
Walmart Credit Card
Walmart Credit Card is a good credit for anyone with a good credit score. This card is issued by Walmart Stores. Serving at Walmart Supercenters at www.walmart.com at gas stations and Murphy Walmart and at the Sam American clubs.
Features of Walmart Credit Card
- Assign up bonus, the card user gets $25 statement credit after spending at least $25 at Walmart within the first 24 hours of opening the account
- Card users are offered 3% cash back at Walmart.com, and
- 2% back at Walmart and Murphy USA gas stations.
- 1% discount given is provided for in-store Walmart purchases.
- Some cardholders also get special financing offers
- The annual fees are $0
- The Regular Purchase APR is 24.15% Variable
- No Intro Purchase APR
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- The Late Payment Fee is Up to $38
How to Apply for a Walmart Credit Card
- Visit Walmart.com
- Locate Walmart credit card option
- Click the “Apply now” link
- Fill out the application form with all the required details such as your name, postal address, state and government, residential telephone, e-mail, annual income, for several years on your current address.
- Choose the means of communication with which you want to receive monthly credit card statements. Select electronically or by post, select the language type, English or Spanish.
- Please enter your date of birth, social security number and mother’s name.
- Check the terms and conditions and check the box if you agree to it
- Review the application form and make sure all information is provided correctly.
How to Login with a Walmart Credit Card
Follow these steps to log in to your Walmart credit card to make purchases.
- Log in at https://walmart.mycreditcard.mobi.
- Enter your user ID
- Click on Next
- Enter your password
- Click “Log in to access your online account
Credit card services walmart-1-877-294-7880
Gift card services in Walmart-1-888-537-5503
Social platforms Walmart
Facebook is the main platform that customers can use to access products and services on social networks.
Customers can have direct conversations with Walmart agents offering solutions and recommendations that customers ask for.