Wawa Credit Card is a card that has low credit requirements with no annual fee, and also no foreign transaction fee.
The Wawa Credit Card is issued and managed by Citi Bank, it offers certain benefits when used for purchases at Wawa pumps.
The card comes with a flexible payments system, no extra charge for the issue of additional cards, $0 Liability for unauthorized charges. Etc. This card offers great gas prices, and a smarter way to pay at the pump.
Wawa Credit Card Rewards
- Starting credit limit for the Wawa Credit Card is $200 plus
- The card has No annual fee
- It has no fees on the foreign transaction
- Cardholders enjoy flexible payments system
- The credit card company charges no extra charges for issue of additional cards
- You Save 25¢ for each gallon for the first two months, then it increases to 5¢ per gallon
- There is no Intro APR Rate
- Purchase APR Rate –is 25.24
- No Cash Advance APR
- Cash Advance Fee not charged
How to Apply for the Wawa Credit Card
When applying for the Wawa credit card, applicants must meet the following requirements
- Must be at least 18 years old or more
- Should have a valid Social security number
- Have a valid government issued photo ID
- Applicant must have a clear credit history
- Minimum credit score to qualify for this card is 640
First, go to the application homepage. Locate and click on the “Apply Now” tab at the left side of the page. You will be directed to the application page. On the new page Enter the required info in the personal details section.
Read the Terms and conditions and review the disclosures and then check the boxes seen if you agree to the disclosures.
To conclude the application, click on the “Submit Application” tab is seen just below the application form.
Technical Assistance: 855-416-1988
Account Assistance: 855-207-9816
TDD/TTY for the hearing impaired: 800-253-9404
Outside the U.S., Canada, and Puerto RiY for the hearing impaired: 800-253-9404