Posted on January 25, 2019January 25, 2019 by DSW credit card Review | Review
DSW credit card
DSW credit card is provided free of charge by Comenity Bank and does not require a first APR rate. In general, it is a card with low credit standards.
You Receive a total of 1500 points for shoes, gas, telephone bill and lunch on your DSW credit card. Cardholders earn 20 points for each dollar spent in the DSW and 2 points for each dollar spent outside the DSW. This card makes your Shoe Warehouse Designer worthwhile.
Features /Benefits of DSW credit card
- Cardholders earn 60 points for every $ 30 spent on gas and 200 points for every $ 100 spent on the phone bill.
- For $ 20 that is spent in the afternoon, cardholders earn 40 points
- Earn a total of 1,500 points for shoes, gas, telephone bill and lunch.
- Receive 20 points for every dollar spent in DSW
- You can earn 2 points for every dollar spent outside DSW
- Get a total of 1500 points for a reward of $ 10
- Provides refunds for shipping in all DSW Rewards Visa Payments purchases made on dsw.com.
- When customers spend $ 500 on DSW within 90 days of their first purchase, they receive a one-off rate of $ 25.
- Cardholders win a $ 25 bid when their card goes to the mailbox.
- No costs for Annual fee
- Introduction of the APR interest rate is not involved
- Normal APR rate is set at 98%, 20.99% or 24.99%
- The Cash advance is 26.99
- Cash advance is 5 $ or 3% or higher.
How to Apply for a DSW credit card
To request DSW and get DSW approval, candidates must meet the following requirements;
- Applicant must be older than 18 years
- The applicant is expected to have a valid US social security number
- The applicant must have a home address in the US.
- Go to the card page or link overview and click on “Apply tab” in the middle of the page.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page where, if you are a member, you log in here to continue using the application. If this is not the case, select “You are not yet a member of the prize” and click “Join Now”
- First of all, you must provide your information. “Personal information” is as follows; Name and first name, gender, date of birth, e-mail address, address, place of residence, postal code, telephone number
- In this case, the applicant must create a password for his online account and the “Account configuration” tab.
Check the status of the application
Call the bank at 1-855-266-0556 to check the status of your application.
Cancel a credit card
Call 1-855-266-0556 to cancel your credit card or visit the bank to close your account.
Activate the card
To activate your newly purchased credit card, call 1 (855) 266-0556. To register a new account via the internet, the cardholder must touch the ‘Login’ button below the login area.
The cardholder is redirected to a new page where he has to enter the credit account number or the username, zip code. The cardholder still needs to be identified (eg SSN or citizen service number and the last 4 digits of the social security number.) Choose “Search my account”.